Saturday 3 October 2015

Greetings from Zardenia

Finally, after months of waiting and preparing it's here's.... The first ever National Zelfs day! OMZ hands up, who is excited?

Today we will be enjoying all things Zelf!

So, let's Zelebrate, take part in our Twitter party at 4PMBST, and have fun with your Zelfie friends to mark this special day. Don't forget to use #NationalZelfsDay so that we can see who gets involved and so that other Zelfies can find you too!

Remember you can also share the occasion with Zelf Day HQ by sending photos of how you spent the day to Ellie@evolution-pr.co.uk to be entered into the competition to win 1 of 12 Limited Edition Zelfs! You can also comment below, and our favourite messages will also win!

Most of all to all fans of the Zelfs. ENJOY YOURZELF!!!!


14 comments:

  1. Yippee!! Happy Zelf Day!! Let's Rock Zelfstyle!! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy, Happy National Zelfs Day, may your day be Zelflicious in all you do :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Life's like a box of ZELFS, you never know what you are going to get

    ReplyDelete
  4. Zelf-adeedoodah, zelf-adeeaye, my oh my what a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. shut up idiot im hate you you stupid person you are scum of earth I do say foolish creature

      Delete
  5. Happy National Zelfs Day! Today I am going through my zelf collection and give a little love to each of my zelfs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've only just found out it is #NationalZelfsDay Not sure my kids are impressed I didn't know!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Grab your Zelfs everyone, we've got some celebrating to do! Happy Zelfs Day all!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy National Zelfs Day! Zelfs are so cute. I cant stop collecting them :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Zelfs Day!! It was an amazing day, thanks to everyone for Zelebrating with us!! 💖

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope everyone enjoyed themzelfs on zelfs day :)
    It was totally zelf tastic!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you all for your Zawesome comments! Could "MissCloverZelf", "Candy" and "ZelfsRule24" please email Ellie@evolution-pr.co.uk as we would love to send you a Limited Edition Zelf!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for picking me! just sent you an email can't wait to get my zelf!!

      Delete